Thursday 22 May 2014

It's been a long time...

Hola people! It's been a long time since I last posted. In fact it feels like forever! I was sewing up a lovely blue and white striped dress ready for the glorious sunshine that I'm sure we're going to get this year. But, mid dress I've put it on my dress form and not picked it back up again. I've been sooooo exhausted. It's not like I've done no sewing at all, there's been a couple of repairs and a friend asked me to let out a dress for her. You know, quick wins.

There's also the 'Name tag swap' that I was telling you about before, this also feels like an age ago. But I have just received mine a couple of days ago and I was so excited that I just had to blog about it!! Here it is:

DSC_0284 DSC_0285 DSC_0286

How totally cute is it! I love how Andrea has sewn a little kitty into the button, how absolutely divine! They say that 'the Devil's in the details' and it really is, I didn't even notice the kitty to begin with. There's so many wonderful things to say, but you can see for yourself!

Hopefully, very soon I will have the energy to get back into sewing properly. I have a list of projects I want to do and they are piling up pretty rapidly so I need to get my skates on! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment