Despite everything that's going on, tonight I've managed to get a couple of hours sewing in. It's too hot, I'm faffing and I've wasted the first 30 mins creating a new playlist on iTunes!
After trying to measure the pattern pieces for the waistband yoke I couldn't work out which size I wanted, so I picked the 12 from the guidelines on the back. I know I shouldn't use these but I'm not in a great concentration mode tonight. I decided to make a toile of the waistband just to check that my estimations were correct. You'll notice I used the scraps from my wrap skirt to make it! Seems to look good, so hopefully I'll get the rest of the pattern traced tomorrow.