Sunday 28 July 2013

Whey aye man!

Yesterday, Ally and I spent a beautiful, warm British summer's day visiting Ikea! I must confess that I am a bit of an Ikea fan girl, but I don't often get the chance to wander about looking at things as my boyfriend can't stand the place. He put up with it the weekend before my birthday so that he could buy my most excellent sewing table, but as we went round I didn't get the chance to look at hardly anything as he rushed me round. Apparently this is a normal male reaction to the place!

On this trip I managed to look at lots of things, most importantly the fabric section. I just love their quirky designs but I only came out with two pieces, I'd spent so long deliberating over what i was going to get that even Ally was starting to flag ha ha!

I'm very pleased with what I chose:


I currently have no idea what I'm going to make with them, I just loved the colours and the patterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment